Top Floor Apartment with Panoramic Views
8/2 Botany Street Randwick
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 carNorthly aspect with ideal top floor position within boutique block of 9. This bright and spacious two-bedroom apartment is bathed in natural sunlight and freshly renovated throughout.
Large open plan living showcasing panoramic views, generous bedrooms, centrally located within moments to Randwick Junction, The Spot, Royal Randwick Race Course, light rail, Prince of Wales Hospital, UNSW, Centennial Park.
- Two generous bedrooms, main with en-suite
- Modern timber flooring throughout
- Large balcony with sunny aspect
- Brand new stylish kitchen and stainless appliances
- Well-maintained bathroom with bath and shower
- Perfect for both the first home buyer or investor
- Private Lock up garage with ample storage and extra car port
- Minutes to public transport including the light-rail
- Footsteps from Randwick junction, the spot and Prince of Wales
Should you need any further assistance, please direct enquiries to:
Hendra Wijaya 0414 598 865 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Due to the Covid-19 restriction, property inspection is by appointment only. There will be allocated times on Thursday and/or Saturday. Please register your interest by calling Arcadia Kandos on 0416 454 044 email your details and contact number to : email@example.com
Rest assured, there will be a continued emphasis on social distancing and good hygiene practices at all of our properties. All inspectors are required to wear a face mask
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.