Perfectly positioned in the heart of thriving inner-city Rosebery, this beautiful apartment promises an exciting and convenient lifestyle. Designed by acclaimed architects Environa Studio with interiors by Bennett Murada, this luxury apartment fits perfectly with its trendy surrounds and is easy walking distance from the bustling Green Square precinct and train station.
A progressive approach to contemporary urban living pays homage to the industrial past of Rosebery while reflecting the transition of this high-growth inner east suburb into a social and cultural hotbed in a connected location between The Cannery's gourmet dining hub and East Village
This home is the height of modern elegance, flaunting an open plan layout which is beautifully presented throughout and enjoying a stunning outlook over botany bay and district views.
- 3 double bedrooms all with built-ins, the main one also with en-suite
- Full security building, video intercom, 100m to Allpress Cafe
- Caesarstone gas kitchen, Smeg appliances, designer lighting
- Glass-fronted living and dining space, fluid in/outdoor living
- Total area approx. 150 sqm
- 2 designer stone-finished bathrooms, separate internal laundry
- Engineered Oak flooring, plentiful built-in storage, ducted reverse air conditioning
- Easy level lift access to tandem undercover security parking
- Superb massive balcony
- Conveniently located approx. 800 meters to Green Square train station
- Green Square town centre, library and train station
- Nearby lifestyle attractions including local restaurants, cafes, and bars
- The now completed world-class aquatic centre is down the road
Should you need further assistance, please direct enquires to Hendra Wijaya on 0414 598 865 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.