Brand New Architectural Designed 3 Level Duplex
1143A Anzac Parade Matraville
4 bed | 3 bath | 3 carSet in one of Matraville's most sought-after border of Matraville and Malabar, this architectural designed three storey duplex features exquisite contemporary styling throughout, with an emphasis on space, light and privacy.
A contemporary structure which inspired interiors combines with a thoughtfully designed layout to allow for effortless indoor and outdoor living.
This sophisticated residence is just minutes to beaches and Parkside living. Offering a truly spectacular lifestyle choice, moments to shops, direct CBD transport, choice of schools, coastal walks, Malabar beach, golf courses and shopping.
• Four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes + study area
• Palatial master with en-suite & a full-size walk-in robe
• Open plan living area washed with natural sunlight
• Stunning stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances, pantry and ample cupboard space.
• Three luxurious bathrooms with Italian Marble Vanity Benchtop.
• Expansive open plan living-dining area connecting indoor living to outdoor entertaining space.
• Polished timber floors throughout
• DAIKIN Ducted air conditioning, security alarm and Doorbell Intercom integrated with CCTV
• Occupying an oversized 290 sqm block
• Internal access to massive 2 lock up garages + extra 1 car space on driveway, expansive storage throughout
Should you need any further assistance, please direct enquiries to:
Hendra Wijaya 0414 598 865 or email@example.com
NOTE: Due to the Covid-19 restriction, property inspection is by appointment only. There will be allocated times on Thursday and/or Saturday. Please register your interest by calling Arcadia Kandos on 0416 454 044 email your details and contact number to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Rest assured, there will be a continued emphasis on social distancing and good hygiene practices at all of our properties. All inspectors are required to wear a face mask
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.